Resto is providing you access to a marketplace of Restaurants. These Restaurants offer self-ordering features through users mobiles . Resto’s mobile applications, website and related services (collectively “Services”) enable users to locate and access Restaurants on demand.
Resto does not own or operate any Restaurants. Access to a Restaurant’s tables, menu, and services are offered by the Restaurants and are subject to the terms and condition of the Restaurant. Resto does not guarantee any access, availability or use of any food or services.
User Behavior & Conduct
To use Resto’s Services, you must register for and maintain an active personal user account. Account registration requires you to submit to Resto certain personal information, such as your name, gender, address, mobile phone number and age. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your user account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date account information may result in your inability to access or use Resto’s Services. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your account username and password at all times.
Only you are authorized to use your account and may not authorize another person or any entity to use your account. You cannot assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You will comply with all applicable laws when accessing or using Resto’s Services.
While using Services and Restaurant accessed through Services, you will abide by all code of conduct imposed by the Restaurants and not cause any nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, harm, threat, deception, harassment, discrimination, violation of anyone’s right of privacy, publicity or violate other right of the Restaurant or any other party.
Resto’s Restaurants Network Access
Access to the Services are done through your mobile phone or device. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services. You must connect your mobile to the restaurant wifi. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and any updates thereto. Resto does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
Communication From Resto
You agree Resto may contact you by telephone, email or text messages (including by an automatic system) at any of the email addresses and phone numbers provided by you. Although the main purpose of these communications is for customer service reasons, it may be for marketing purposes. Resto users may opt-out of communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to indemnify and hold Resto and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Services or services or goods obtained through your use of the Services; (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (iii) Resto’s use of your User Content; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party, including Restaurants.
- You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on any button within Resto’s Services labeled as an action to reserve, submit, order, agree or similar label with legal consequences constitutes your acceptance of these Terms by electronic signature and are entering into a legally binding contract.
- You agree that your use to Resto’s services (restaurant Visits, activities, and any other services offered via Resto’s site or app) is solely at your own risk.
- In no event shall Resto be liable for any loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
- In addition, all users specifically understand and agree that any third party directing users to Resto’s site or app by referral, link or any other means is not liable to you for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to damages or loss associated with the use of the services.
- Resto disclaims all warranties, whether statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of food and services for a particular purpose, related to any classes, activities, or other services offered via Resto’s Services.
Violation of Terms of Service
Violation of these Terms is grounds to account termination, refuse your access to Resto’s Services, and other punishment deemed appropriate by Resto. Violation of these Terms is determined solely at the discretion of Resto.
Governing Law and Venue
This agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of the State of Palestine. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration (including any claims brought by parties outside Palestine), the dispute shall be exclusively brought in Palestine.
Terms of Service Changes
Resto reserves the right to make changes to these Terms from time to time without prior notice. Your continued use of Resto’s Services constitutes your consent to any changes. However, you acknowledge and agree you are solely responsible to review these Terms before accessing Resto’s Services.
Last updated: July 5, 2020